- A couple of years ago, Stacey came up with the great idea of the Crackerjack pattern! I started one that year, but failed to complete it…truth be told, I didn’t make it very far at all. This year is my year! I’m going to the home opening day for the Astros and I will make a Crackerjack of some kind this year. I’m trying to decide between the original infinity scarf or maybe something else using the same concept. Season starts next week, so it’s decision time!
- I’m working on some socks for Jason. They have been slow going, but I’m making some good progress on the first one now. I wanted to have them done by the time he rides the MS150 in two weeks, but I’m not sure if I’ll make it.
- I’m in spring cleaning mode big time over here. This weekend the goal will be to get the boys’ room back under control. All of their clothes need to be switched out for spring/summer clothes and I need to get rid of more toys since they keep multiplying.
- C1 (who is 8) is super into April Fools’ Day this year. I started off the day giving the boys “frozen” milk. It was pretty fun.
- I’m in the midst of sorting summer day camps, travels, swim team, etc. for C1. He has exciting times ahead of him, but man, it’s some work.
Hope you all have a great weekend!