This is definitely a hat fit for a cookie monster! It’s my first charity project of the year for the fun fur for the children’s hospital being organized here. I made it out of stash yarn that I have had for at least a year, maybe more. It’s Bernat Boa yarn and I used the Boa hat pattern from their website. The beauty of this project is that I have plenty more furry yarns in the stash and I look forward to clearing them out! This one took me a couple of days but I didn’t spend much time knitting on it. I still have some knitting time to use up before my red scarf yarn gets here and these fuzzy hats will be a great way to use it!
Awesome! I just bought 4 skeins from Granny’s 99cent box! Thanks for passingon the pattern!
i’d like some cookies.
wow you’re posting up a storm, dude.