Amanda tagged me!
Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then
post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about
yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other
people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know
they’ve been tagged.
1. When asked for random things about myself away from the blog, I usually talk about knitting. Obviously, you already know that about me.
2. I just sewed my first item from a pattern…the little beast’s Halloween costume. I just have some finishing to go.
3. I procrastinate on finishing…knitting, sewing, cleaning, ummm just about anything.
4. I am a cyclist. I’m working to get back on the bike more often, especially since I just registered for my third MS150 in April. The registration capped in only 11 days for 13,000 riders!
5. I have had two back surgeries for scoliosis.
6. I am not graceful. I’ve never been a dancer or gymnast or anything like that. I can’t even do a cartwheel…never have.
7. I am immensely entertained by my kiddo…I could just talk to him all day.
8. I am sad that I’m missing Rhinebeck this year! Even without taking the kiddo into consideration, I have to work, so that counts me out. Last year, at Rhinebeck, I was just suspecting I was pregnant. I came home and did a test that Monday which was positive!
Tag, You’re It! (the sad thing is I don’t know anybody’s links anymore thanks to bloglines…so I’ll list them for now, maybe I’ll go look ’em up later) Only play if you want to! 🙂 No pressure.
Betsy, Kate, Stacy, Jessica, Maya, Lara, Jen & Jen