I need to finish something. It just occurred to me today that I have not finished anything since February when I finished the Ribby Shell. Unbelievable. I’ve been knitting away and finishing nothing (with the exception of a few squares for an exchange). Here’s what I have “in the works”.
1. A Critter Knitters Blanket – around 50% complete, I’m making the big one for the dogs
2. Birch – about 4 inches into it. I’m just making a wrap and not the full triangular shawl, so it will be finished sooner than you might think (I hope).
3. Audrey – Yarn bought. Frogged Once. Must cast on again.
4. No Sweat Pants – One leg down, one to go.
5. Zoe – A project left over from last year that I need to pick up again. I’m 3/4 of the way finished with the back.
6. Bottom’s Up Bucket – I picked up some great yarn on sale this weekend, so I’m ready for the Bucket-Along.
7. ChicKami (and a bunch of other tank tops) – The yarn is in my yarn closet, patiently waiting.
8. Socks! I have five skeins of Koigu calling my name, especially the Koigu I just got from my secret pal!
Okay, so I’m feeling a little overwhelmed. I want to continue working on Birch and to re-cast on for Audrey, but I need something small and fun, too. Sounds like a Bucket O Chic is in order. So many projects, so little time.